Enjoy less visited places such as Piedmont’s Fratelli winery or staying in a Japanese Ryokan – in a smaller, more intimate group. After all, sometimes the more interesting places are just that little harder to reach.
For instance, if you take the Trafalgar Tours Newfoundland & Labrador trip you’ll visit Canada’s only kosher winery for a Cultural Insight. You’ll have a picnic lunch at a lighthouse before setting off on a boat tour across Witless Bay Ecological Reserve to look for whales and seabirds (in season).
One of Trafalgar Tours Local Specialists will tell you the story of Signal Hill, where Marconi’s first transatlantic wireless signal was recorded. Wherever you travel, your hidden journey will also be hassle-free as we arrange all the travel, and 4 or 5-star accommodations.
- Group size maximum of 26
- Insider Experiences on every trip
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- Hand-picked 4 or 5-star accommodation
- VIP entry to many sights
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- Luxury coaches with Wi-Fi in most countries
- Breakfast every day and up to half other meals provided